EMV+ Canopy for Double Bed
Shielding efficiency: 51 dBm (99.9992%) – Create your own personal oasis of peace!
Find back to inner peace and relax completely free from high and low frequency electrosmog in your own silver canopy. We have the perfect size for your double bed up to a width of 2.20 m. Alternatively, create a radiation-free environment in your personal shielding chamber with the canopy in the living room or your workplace in the hobby room.
- Size: box shape for double bed (width: 2.20 m, length: 2.20 m, height: 2.20 m)
- For even more effective shielding of low-frequency (LF) radiation, order the earthing cable set at a special price!
* Taxes for export deliveries are subtracted at check-out.
Free from electrosmog in your own canopy!
In today’s society, we are almost continuously exposed to high-frequency electromagnetic fields from smartphones, WiFi or cordless phones – whether at work, in the car, in the café or at home. If one consciously reduces the burden of one’s own devices, the neighbor’s WiFi, their mobile phones and numerous mobile phone masts still remain. Low-frequency electrosmog from our own home lines or neighboring railway lines also puts huge strain on us.
Make sure you can rest at least at night with the EMF shielding canopy! It demonstrably reduces the burden of electrosmog of high and low frequency fields. Perfectly suitable for your sleeping place, at the workplace in the hobby room or in the living room.
- Breathable and air-permeable
- Translucent and transparent
- Easy build-up thanks to integrated loops
- Can be simply pushed back to make beds during the day
- High-quality, particularly resistant and even machine washable
- Box shape for double and single beds offers a generous sense of space without being constricting.
- Closed system for improved action against high-frequency radiation. There are no entrances: simply lift the fabric for entry and exit
- Bonus: protection against mosquitoes without chemicals
- Including earth connection: Even more effective shielding of low-frequency (NF) radiation (eg house, traction current) via earthing cable via Schuko plug possible (cable sold separately)
- Box shape for double bed (width: 2.20 m, length: 2.20 m, hight: 2.20 m)
- Mounting hardware not included!
For better stabilization we recommend mounting with 2 round timber rods.
- For mounting with 2 bars you additionally need:
- 2 round logs of 2 cm diameter and min. 2.20 m in length and 4 small hooks
- Fixing for the ceiling (depending on condition), 4 pieces of thick cord (or decorative chain, etc.)
- Push the rods through the upper loops of the canopy
- Screw the small hooks laterally into the ends of the round timber rods
- Fix ceiling mount on 4 points (for example 4 screw hooks with dowels on the ceiling)
- Attach the round timber rods together with the canopy with the string to the hooks on the ceiling
- Choose the length of the cords so that the canopy reaches to the floor
- Size: width: 2.20 m, length: 2.20 m, height: 2.20 m
- Connection for grounding (cable sold separately)
- Color: beige silver gray
- Material composition: 100% silver-plated polyamide (read more)
- Material weight: 35 g/m², article total weight: 580 g
- 99.9% share of fine silver in total weight: 20%
- Material thickness: 0.1 mm, mesh size: 0.4 mm
- Absorbs and reflects up to 100% of EMF radiation
- Shielding efficiency: 51 dBm at 1 GHz (99.9992%)
- can be grounded for even more effective shielding of low frequency fields with grounding set
Washable in gentle cycle up to 30°C with a mild biological detergent. It is best to use a laundry protection net and only spin gently. Do not iron! Do not put in the dryer.
Natural oxidation processes may cause slight discoloration. This does not reduce the shielding performance.Durability of the material depending on individual strain.
In the case of products intended for direct physical contact to human skin, EMV+ does not use any allergy-causing or hazardous substances such as zinc, nickel, copper, lead, aluminum or steel, and therefore uses only the best qualities of silver.