Earthing Cable (5m)
Most effective dissipation of low frequency fields (i.e., house current, traction current) is achieved by grounding through the domestic socket.
The Earthing Cable is connected via an Eathing Plug with the ground line of the domestic socket. The connection to the shielding textiles takes place via a robust clip closure. The length of the cable is 5 meters.
- 1 Earhing Cable (Earthing Plug not included)
Availability: In stock
* Taxes for export deliveries are subtracted at check-out.
The dissipation of low-frequency fields (i.e., house current, traction current) of shielding products is done most efficiently via grounding. This is achieved by connecting shielding materials such as canopy, blanket or bulk goods, via a grounding set (consisting of plug and cable) to the ground line of the domestic socket.
For efficient earhing you will additionally need:
- Earthing Plug with 2 connectors
- 1 or 2 Earthing Cables (this product)
- optional: Earthing Patch (if not already included in the product you want to earth)