- Material composition: 100% silver-plated polyamide (read more)
- Color: beige silver gray
- Fabric width: 1.45 m
- Weight: 46 g/m²
- Sales unit: from 0.5 running meters, in steps of 25 cm (tailored to customer requirements)
- Technique: knitted
- Usage: as lining for clothes, caps or bags, as underwear, shirts, capes, blankets, room divider, canopy, curtains …
- Properties: moderately elastic, breathable, transparent, light
- Body sensation: can be worn directly on the skin, but is slightly scratchy on the skin due to the fine silver threads (comparable to wool sweaters). Tip: Wear thin underwear under the silver clothing.
- Absorbs and reflects up to 100% of EMF radiation
- Shielding efficiency: 54 dBm at 1 GHz (99.9996%)
- can be grounded for even more effective shielding of low frequency fields with grounding set
Washable in gentle cycle up to 30°C with a mild biological detergent. Use a laundry protection net. Do not iron. Do not put in the dryer.
Natural oxidation processes can lead to slight discoloration of silver. These do not affect the shielding performance. Durability of the material depending on the individual strain.