EMV+ Trifield TF2 EMF meter for RF/LF
+++ The Top Seller from the USA – now at EMV+
With the Trifield TF2, you can detect radiation loads of up to 6 GHz in your home or workplace. Besides low-frequency electrical and magnetic fields (house current, etc.), this meter reliably detects cell phone radiation at the current standard (including 4G and 5G), as well as WLAN and Bluetooth.
Easy source localization through audio signal and instantaneous display of readings on large LCD screen. No longer miss any signal peaks thanks to the particularly fast sample time (50 ms).
Availability: In stock
* Taxes for export deliveries are subtracted at check-out.
Extra fast and accurate: the Trifield TF2
The Trifield TF2 provides extremely fast and accurate measurements, graphically displayed on a large LCD screen and with clear acoustic signals. Create a healthy living and working environment for yourself by simply identifying sources of low and high frequency fields up to 6 GHz and reducing them.
+++ Easy to use: no prior knowledge or technical understanding required!
+++ Wide radio frequency measuring range up to 6 GHz (includes mobile phone signals, WLAN and current 5G!)
+++ Exact measurements on the crystal-clear display for easy estimation of the load
+++ Sound signals for easy localization of the EMF sources
+++ Optional backlight for low light measurements
+++ 3 modes for AC magnetic, AC electric and RF / microwave load
+++ Peak hold for detecting fast pulses (especially important for digital signals)
+++ Very fast sample rate (50 ms) for optimal peak detection
+++ Optimally suited to create a low-radiation environment
+++ 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
Special frequency weighting mode for measuring electric current from EMF in the human body (see manual for details).
- Mobile phone and cell tower RF radiation
- Smart meter RF radiation
- Wi-Fi router and Bluetooth RF radiation
- Overhead AC power line and transformer EMF emissions
- Laptop, refrigerator, circuit breaker box, etc. appliance EMF emission
- EMF emission inside aircraft and motor vehicles
- Microwave oven leak
- Location and EMF of wiring in walls
- EMF from plumbing pipes used as grounding
- Magnetic fields:
- Frequencies from 40 Hz to 100 kHz in a range of 0,1 – 100,0 milligauss (mG)
- Electric fields:
- Frequencies from 40 Hz to 100 kHz in a range of 1 – 1000 volts per meter (V/m)
- Radiofrequence (RF):
- Frequencies from 20 MHz to 6 GHz in a range of 0,001 – 19,999 milliwatts per squaremeter (mW/m2)
Internal power supply:
- 9 V Alkali-Battery for 20 hours operation (included)
- Trifield TF2 EMF meter
- English Manual (Download)
- English Quick-Start Guide
Size & Weight:
- Dimensions: 130 * 70 * 35 mm
- Weight: approx. 230 g
You may also like
Sale! Out of stock